Planning your next dinner party (or birthday, Halloween, Christmas or New Year's, for that) and once more invited one too many friends? Already worried about all the waste you will be producing and wishing for a zero-waste, sustainable alternative to plastic or paper plates? Worry no more, we have the perfect solution for you.
Our Wheat Bran plates do not only smell like delicious, freshly-baked bread, they are also biodegradable and therefore the perfect zero-waste alternative to your usual single-use tableware. We might go as far as to say that these plates and bowls are real sustainable superstars.
They disintegrate in less than 30 days, can be used in microwaves and ovens, are produced in Europe under strict regulations, do not use any fossil fuel in their production, have a very low carbon footprint and, saving the best for last, can be eaten if you’re still hungry after your meal – puh, what a long list of superstar-characteristics!
Why we love this product:
- Smells like freshly-baked bread
- Can be eaten with your meal or, alternatively, composted where they then disintegrate in less than 30 days, making them…
- …100% biodegradable
- Microwavable at 750W and oven-able at 180° (we’ve just made oven-able a word, you’re welcome)
- Very low carbon footprint - 1.3-1.6 CO2/kg as compared to 8.5 CO2/kg for polystyrene
- Produced in Europe and under strict European regulations
What is the product made of?
- Made of 100% Wheat Bran – That’s 100% Natural and 0% Chemical for you
- Production requires NO fossil fuel
Anything else I need to know?
- Contains Gluten and therefore not suitable for anyone with Gluten intolerance
- Store in cool and dry place, like you everyday kitchen cupboard
- Not suitable for hot or fizzy drinks (this includes hot soups as well), due to those liquids speeding-up the dissolving process