Imagine this. You’ve just baked a wonderful, juicy loaf of banana bread and you already can’t wait to take a slice into work tomorrow. Now, the only question is, what do you wrap your banana bread up with? Out of habit, you hand reaches for the cling film, when, all of a sudden, a thought strikes like lightning – cling film, is made of non-recyclable plastic!
That’s right. Non-reusable, non-recyclable plastic. And it’s not just that one slice of banana bread that’s wrapped up in it. It’s your sandwiches, leftover foods, cheeses, fruit, and, and, and. But what if, instead of suffocating your poor food in plastic, your items could be breathing free as a bee in be(e)autifully colourful, re-usable beeswax wraps made from 100% cotton? No suffocating in plastic, no speeding up your food getting mouldy but instead, keeping your food fresh for longer.
Thanks to the materials in your wraps being 100% natural, your cling film alternative is biodegradable and, even better, reusable! Your wraps can simply be washed under cold water, with a little bit of soap if you like, and are then ready to be used again.
Why we love this product:
- 100% natural, meaning no nasties leaching into your food whilst you store it
- Those little helpers are breathable, meaning your precious food stays fresh for longer
- Comes in beautiful, super funky patterns
- Clingy (not in your date’s kind of way, but in a good way)
- Easy to mould into shape with the warmth from your hands
- Reusable and biodegradable, every zero-wasters dream!
What is the product made of?
- 100% organic cotton (in super funky patterns)
- Pine Resin making them positively clingy
- Jojoba Oil
- Beeswax from a lovely bee keeper
Anything else I need to know?
- Just a heads-up: These wraps aren’t vegan (as you probably have already figured by the name, but you know, just to be fully transparent here).