Christmas Market Retail Specialist
Employment Type – Temporary with opportunity to go permanent
Contract Type - Full Time* / Part Time**
Pay – £7.50 - £8.21 (depending upon age) + Bonus
Christmas is coming soon, and we are gearing up for great showcase at Southbank Centre Christmas Market and Spitalfields Market.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate , have great customer service skills , motivated about selling and more importantly environmentally conscious.
In our business, we are driven by the dream of a world free of plastic . At our stall, you will be selling
reusable products, Plastic free and many more sustainable gift items.
Ideal Candidate would be: -
- Having Fluent Command on English
- Friendly, Confident in Talking and effective Communication
- Calm and Efficient especially during busy times
- Team Player and Supportive
- Fast leaner (learn product features, system and mode of operation)
- Takes ownership and Responsibility of its role and responsibilities
- Able to work in Fast Paced Environment
- Work in open / outdoor surrounding
- Flexible working days/hours (Not just weekends)
- Eligible and have legal rights to work in the UK
Your role would involve: -
- Attending customers at the stall with best customer service
- Sharing features and benefits about the product with customers (Training will be given)
- Ensuring all the products on the display are always kept presentable
- Taking Payments (Card and Cash)
- Cash Management on daily basis
- Stock Management
- Unpacking and Packing of Goods
- Ensuring the stall /Chalet is always kept neat and tidy.
- Arrange Display Area and Stock at the end of the day such that it is ready to trade next day.
- Other Ad – Hoc Duties
You will also be involved in doing the needful task in setting up the Chalet at Southbank Christmas Market in the beginning of November,2019
There is no minimum number of years of experience required. All we need in ideal candidate is right attitude. We all will be working as a team to make this Christmas of less waste and less plastic.
We ventured last year and are proud to have two stalls this Christmas. 2020 is going to be even more exciting with more job opportunities.
If you believe you fit for this role, please email us your CV to email@example.com
Selection process will be as follows: -
- CV screening (if you don’t hear from us, it would mean you are not selected)
- Video Call
- Personal Interview at the Stall
*Full Time – 5 days a week of 6 -9 hrs shift
**Part Time – 2 – 3 days a week of 6-9 hrs shift
Namaste and Thank You.
Happy Zero Wasting!