This bottle is a real genie (in a bottle, come, come, come on and swap me for your plastic one - that song will be stuck in your head for a while now, you’re welcome). It keeps your hot drinks hot, your cold drinks icy and has zero CO2 emissions. On top of that, you reduce your carbon footprint every time you refill your bottle, by roughly 0.08 Kg (2.8 oz), which is exactly the amount of CO2 emitted in the production of one single disposable 500ml plastic bottle.
We are lucky enough to live in a country where we can easily access clean drinking water. All we have to do is turn on the tap and, in fact, it’s gotten even easier in recent years. Apps like refill point you in the direction of businesses local to you that support your cause and will fill up your bottle free of charge.
So, time for you to jump on the sustainability bandwagon and get yourself one of these beautifully designed, high-quality food-grade stainless-steel bottles. Unlike their plastic or aluminium cousins, these refillable water bottles are easy to keep clean and don’t harbour odours, stains or mould. Don’t get us wrong, you’ll still need to wash them, but your water will always taste of water. Or your morning cuppa. Or coffee, if you’re more of a caffeine junky. You get the idea. All you need to decide is which size to go for. The mini bottle with 330ml, perfect for your coffee on the go? Or the 500ml all-rounder? Or maybe the 850ml after all, to keep you hydrated for longer? Decisions…
Why we love this product:
- Beautiful, simplistic design in three convenient sizes (330ml, 500ml, 850ml)
- Vacum layer protects the taste and temperature of your beverage, keeps hot drinks hot for 12 hours and cold drinks icy for up to 24 hours
- Wide mouth so you can add some ice to your G&T
- No condensation or sweat
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Zero CO2 Emissions through reforestation
- Every time you refill your bottle, you are reducing your own carbon footprint by roughly 0.08 Kg (2.8 oz)
What is the product made of?
- 18/8 food-grade stainless-steel, naturally safe uncoated
- 100% BPA-free, so that you can fill up your bottle with anything (yep, anything)
Anything else I need to know?
- Your bottle doesn’t like the dishwasher much, it’s just too crowded in there and scares the vacuum out of your bottle. Instead, hand wash it with some warm water. For a deeper clean, just go ahead and wash your bottle with warm water, mild soap and a bottle brush (or vinegar and baking soda, if you’re looking for an organic alternative)
- Same goes for the freezer, what a scary place. If you’re looking for an icy drink, just add some ice, ice, baby