Don’t judge anyone (or anything) by their size – this little fella might look small but is capable of big, big things. Like keeping all these little bits of soap together, creating a wonderfully bubbly foam and peeling away dead skin cells, all while replacing your usual plastic-bottled shower gel and, in turn, a whole lot of plastic waste.
Say you use a bottle of shower gel every four to six weeks. That’s between 9 and 13 bottles a year. For simplicity’s sake, let’s go with an average of 10 bottles a year. Over the course of your roughly 60 years of adult life, that makes 600 plastic bottles – and let’s be honest, how many of those do you actually recycle? Exactly.
And this is where your little soap bag buddy comes in. Not only will it save you quite a bit of money, as bars of soap last longer and cost less, it will also help you save the planet. One shower at a time.
Why we love this product?
- It’s made from sisal which is a natural fibre from the Agave Sisalana plant, making it biodegradable and durable, exactly what we need from a sustainable plastic alternative
- It keeps all your little soap bits together and creates the foamiest of foams, all while also peeling your skin and getting rid of dead skin cells
- On top of all of that, it’s fair trade
What is the product made of?
- Sisal from the Agave Sisalana plant (we had to Google it too, it’s fine, go ahead)
Anything else I need to know?
- Not really, just you go ahead and peel and foam away. We won’t stop you any longer